Posted on behalf of Learning Disability Today:
In this issue you will find:
- Can a home ownership model help address the housing crisis?
- SEND Improvement Plan will not fix the broken SEND system, according to charities
- Hancock discussed withholding funding from a learning disability centre
- Disability charities call on government to maintain energy price guarantee
- New campaign to improve voter turnout of people with learning disabilities
- Three of the UK’s largest sports stadiums have no sensory facilities, and more…