The Warm Homes team at Caudwell children is family support service looking to support families with disabled children in the East Midlands, West Midlands, and the North West of England to make the most of their home energy and finances.
Caudwell Children work in partnership with Auriga, a specialist advice organisation, Caudwell children can offer families:
- Practical Family Support. Up to 6 home visits (remote options available) working through a tailored support plan.
- Home Energy and Family Needs assessments.
- Money Management and Budgeting Tips.
- Energy Efficiency guidance.
- Funding for essential appliances/household items including white goods and beds
- Onward referrals to specialist organisations and agencies.
Families can self-refer via an online form here and the team aims to make initial contact by phone with a family within one week.
Download the Warm Homes leaflet here: Warm Homes Leaflet