Inside this edition, you can find:
- Information on the government’s response to the review on safeguarding children and young people with disabilities and complex health needs in residential settings;
- Information on CDC’s National Event on SEND and Alternative Provision Systems Improvement;
- Details on how to sign up for EYSEND training events;
- New research studying the outcomes of children’s social care provision;
- Launch of Pathfinders and Family Network pilots evaluation;
- Free Speech and Language UK EYSEND Webinars;
- Free Anti-Bullying Alliance CPD Training.
This is rounded off with a range of resources, campaigns and events.