Posted on behalf of Council for Disabled Children:
Welcome to CDC’s March newsletter.
Inside this edition, you can find:
- A CDC resources survey to complete;
- Information about our new free e-learning course;
- An article about our recent children and young people’s SEND conference;
- Free Anti-Bullying CPD training;
- Details on how you can support the Disabled Children Partnership’s #CountDisabledChildrenIn campaign;
- A briefing note from NatSIP about considerations on the arrival of a refugee family with a child with sensory impairment;
- Details on how to sign up for our new virtual training ‘Decisions, capacity and EHC plans’.
- This is rounded off with a range of resources and reports to read.